Sunday, October 18, 2009

Far Too Much

Today has been a typical lazy Sunday. I slept in until noon and then wrote a couple of papers. I also stuffed my face all day long, and slightly regret it right now. Far too much food is occupying my stomach. However, I didn't eat much yesterday, so I feel like I'm making up for it. Work days are always days where I don't eat much. Not enough time, and I always forget to bring something.

Not much has been going on this past week. I've just been going to class, learning, working, and trying to have somewhat of a social life. I've been going to the gym and working towards my thirteen miles. I'm no where close to where I'd like to be, but I still have until March to get there. Now if I could only get my eating habits in check, I'd be so much better off.

So I met a guy, and it's working out pretty well. I have to say it's been a long time since I've been attracted to someone like I am to him. He gives me that butterfly-in-your-stomach feeling and he's pretty much ridiculous, which I absolutely like. It's still in the beginning processes, but who knows what might happen. I think just finding someone that you enjoy to be around and spend time with is enough for me. I have a good feeling that he feels about the same as I do, so we'll see where this goes.

Plans for this week are to study for my tests on Thursday, work Tuesday as a Night Owl at the camp, and work Friday at the hospital. This is the week that I also plan on waking up early and going to the gym. If I go in the morning, I'll get it out of the way and not have to worry about making time for it later. I might be going to Dallas this weekend with friends, but I'm not sure about those plans. Here's to starting a new week with new ideas and new goals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment