Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Week de Examens

This week has gone pretty well thus far. I got back my Chemistry test and I made an A :) I had a Biogeography test Monday, and I probably could have done better, but I didn't feel too horrible about it. Quiz and a test today, which I feel good about both. Now all I have is an A&P lab test Thursday and my week of tests will be over! The lab test will probably be the hardest, but I'll study a lot tonight and tomorrow for it.

So I didn't start running yet... I feel like I'm on empty right now energy wise. However, I do feel the yearning to run. My legs are begging to be used, if you can understand that... Not being active makes me feel horrible. I need to make a schedule as soon as I know what days I must work this next month.

There are far too many distractions in my life right now. 18 hours of classes, 20+ hours of work a week, plus friends and family vying for my attention. I need to just suck it up and do what I know is necessary first, then have fun later.

I just realized I really have nothing to say. I'm kind of bored with my position right now. It's not overly fun or horrible. I want something more, but I'm not sure what that is. Maybe it will show itself soon...

I did have a dream about my ex last night. I don't know why, but I guess I miss that kid. He wasn't a bad person, but we definitely didn't agree on everything. He was kind of creeper in the sexuality department, but I'm pretty sure everyone is. I don't know if I could be his friend or not. I really want to, but it's probably best that I don't. Why is he on my mind so much? He'd probably be happy to know that I miss him, that douchebag. Oh well, if fate have it, we will have our friendship once again.

Besides dreams and tests, that's really all that's gone on. I am on a search for something; something that makes me happy and fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment