Thursday, September 24, 2009

Whew It's Over

Finally done with all my tests! Only sad part is, one of my tests got moved to next Tuesday. At least I'll have some extra time to study :) My lab practical wasn't too bad, but I don't know how well I did. I have an extra incentive to do well in there, since I have already had three years of biology and plus, my lab TA is someone I'd like to impress. I tend to try a little harder when I care about what my teacher thinks. Plus academics are really important to me in the first place.

I also made it to the gym today. It was nice to stretch out my legs and run for a bit on the treadmill. I can tell my lungs haven't recovered from whatever sickness I had because I was sucking wind. I also played a round of racquetball with Jessica and one of the grad students. It was fun and made me miss playing sports. I really want to play basketball now; which I might make my kids at camp this next week play knock-out. That game is fun and I can join in :)

It's only 7 in the evening, and I'm uber tired. I'm going to attempt to sleep early so I can wake up and get some running in before work. I'm hoping lots of orthopedic injuries come in :) Those are my favorite. Not that I want people to hurt themselves or anything, but that type of visit beats out the usual abdominal or chest pain. I think emergency medicine is something I might choose as my specialty, or if I can manage to make it in the orthopedic world, I might do that. First I just need to get into med school!

I'm really excited about throwing my friend a birthday party on Oct 10th. She's never had her own celebration on the account that she's a twin, but this year she shall have her own. I really like doing this sort of thing for people. I hope it goes really well and she likes it. Just need to think of some awesome decorating ideas and things to make :) If you have any ideas, let me know.

This weekend I will hopefully have a chance to catch the Florida Gators game this Saturday at 6pm. I think I may have Sunday off work so that'll give me a chance to catch a NFL game too. This weekend is looking pretty good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment