Friday, August 28, 2009

The Weekend is Finally Here

I'm so glad that today was Friday. I definitely need a break already. I came home from class and took a nice nap, but the dreams I had with that nap weren't so appealing. I had a dream that the boy I'll never had and his girlfriend were hanging out with me and being all lovey and disgusting. It was very difficult to watch and I was quite glad to wake up. It seems so unfair. That could be me.

Anyways, last night I went to get my calculator back and I was surprised at how well it went. I got there before he got off work, so I talked to Walter while I waited. When he did get home, he was nice and asked about how I was. He let me go search for my calculator in his truck and I found some other items of mine. When I went back into the apartment, there was some girl there, who is probably his newest project. I could really care less who he's with, but my sixth sense told me he was upset. I guess he either didn't want me to see her (since he asked her to leave when I walked back in) or he was just surprised to see me. Either way, I guess it's good to know he still cares. I still mean something to someone, even if it's not enough to keep in touch with me.

I was supposed to hang out with this guy that I don't even know but I decided to contact on facebook. Risky I know, but I think I'm a pretty good judge of who a person is. He wanted me to meet him at Click's, but I didn't know the band playing and I was eating with Melissa and Becca. Maybe he'll call me within the next hour and we can hang out. Otherwise, I'm going to bed since I have to wake up at seven to go to work.

Tomorrow I work all day and the same goes for Sunday. I really need to get my class stuff together and start working on my seminar. I'm going to try and get the grad student to help me with my seminar in exchange for my help with identifying fish. I think it's a fair trade, and maybe we could become friends.

I decided to start reading my vegan book again. I'm going to take notes and begin my veganism again. I can't put it off anymore. I am killing myself with food. I prefer to die in some better way, so hopefully reading this book will kick-start my better way of life.

I've also decided that I really need to branch out and get some friends that none of my other friends know. That's one reason I decided to talk to the guy on facebook. It can't hurt to try and make new friends. Even if we don't end up being friends, at least I tried. I'm sure that someone will be a friend for me. I have to keep trying and be open. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment